Quick update!
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 ( 5:00 pm )

Hola! Quick update for mi amigos.

Raya is less than 2 weeks away.
Meaning there is less than 2 weeks left for puasa.
As usual, when Eid is near, I'll be on house cleaning duty and also cutting onions and making raya cookies duty. So I don't know if I'll be able to blog then. Hence, I have made a list of want I would like to blog about, and in order. :)
I really really really realllyyyy wanna write as much as I can before the new semester starts because I doubt I'll have enough time once it starts. Sigh.
Yes, I've already started drafting some... In my head! So I hope there are some curious cats wanting to know what it would be on. Just wait and see, ya? But one thing's for sho, I'll be publishing a post tonight!

Til then, keep smiling :)






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)