Life is A Roller Coaster with Just Quote Me
Saturday, June 12, 2010 ( 9:37 am )

Whew.
What a hectic week.
Here I am, on my bed, wondering what next week will be like. Better? Harder? Greater? Uglier?
Only God knows.

It has indeed been a month here. 4 weeks of fun and hell has been nothing but a roller coaster ride. And the tracks just get longer, with more loops, and I shall scream my head off riding it. Brick by boring brick, true colours of the people around me begin to show. Mine's always there, it's just a matter of how they see it. Understanding those around me is a great deal. I must say, it easy peasy lemon squeezy. But what exactly does it take for them to understand me? Not a day has passed without me waking up and looking at myself in the mirror. I have known myself since the first day I was born! Without question, I know who I am. I have noticed much difference between a fair number of girls and I. Most of them here like to watch korean soap operas, while I prefer Glee. Or maybe they prefer Girls Generation while I prefer Spice Girls. I know, I know. This isn't much proof.

I have come to realize that when I walk in the hallways, some people tend to look at me like I'm some sort of weird specimen. Is it the way I dress? How I where my tudung? My shoe size? You see, we can never resist of caring about someone who hardly knows about our existence. Trust me. Been there, done that, OVER IT. There are just some who haven't gotten over it yet, slightly below maturity and etc. Whatever the excuses are, I believe that we must always respect others. How do you expect others to respect yourself? But if we all do it at the same time, life would be too happy and gay, what would be the fun of it?

BUT, aha, then again, if we all did it together, wouldn't it be even more fun and exciting to be a unison? Being in a group, with a bunch of people with all sorts of backgrounds, different personality(good and awful), makes me even more eager to unite.

Copy this, and paste this in your brain:
Respect is important.
Unity unites.
I do enjoy being here. But sometimes I feel that I don't fit in. Is it me or is it them, or both, only God knows. I hope that things will get fixed soon; hope that awkwardness won't hang around anymore. snobs will keep their noses down, and things like that.

Yes, I have realized that I can be a little bit over sensitive sometimes, only because my heart is as soft as a sponge cake. And yes, I have realized I look a bit too nice and innocent, while all along I'm actually a bit loco inside. Well that's not really my fault. Blame my young blood and my decency. And of course yes, it has crossed my mind that maybe I should do something to show that I'm not so dull and boring and quiet and anti-social.But then I realized, that I don't have to prove myself to anyone. Because there is one person who has seen me, what I look like, inside out, as I am. And that's good enough for me. So if you can't see me as I am, then you're missing out all the fun, I suppose. :)

And here's just a few thoughts of wisdom, by none other than the owner of Thoughts of Wisdom himself:
"Sometimes I hate my boss, my work, my life so much I could shoot myself. But then I'd see the sunrise, and.. wow. New morning, new start, all that, jazz. I'd change my mind.. until noon, at least."

Til then, keep smiling and laughing and don't stop believin :D








     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)