He's still the one I love.
Saturday, August 04, 2012 ( 2:31 am )

He is the one I run to.
He is the one I talk to.
He is the one who truly understands me.
He is the one who always hear me out.
He is the one who knows what my heart wants to say.
He is the one who makes my life as good as it is today.
He is the one who respects my needs.
He is the one who completes my life.
He is the reason that I smile.
He is the reason I am happy.
He is the reason I have worries.
He is the reason I have nerves.
He is the reason I can laugh.
He is the reason I can cry.
He is the reason I can breathe.
He is the reason I am still alive.
He is the reason I can think.
He is the reason I feel love.
He is the reason I feel blessed.
He is the reason I am strong.
He is the reason I have will.
He is the reason I am what I am, and where I am today.
He is indeed the one I love, and indeed the One that loves me.
He is the one and only Creator of mine, and Creator of all in this universe.
Allah swt.
Allahu akbar.
Alhamdulillah.
:’)

Jangan lupa diri. Jangan lupa Dia.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)