Alhamdulillah!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ( 9:11 pm )

Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah, I am done with my second semester in my degree.
Alhamdulillah, I had managed to sit for all the examination for all the papers this semester.
Alhamdulillah, I had survived the difficulties and the strains of studying these heavy, heavy subjects/courses.
Alhamdulillah, for being able to learn from such experienced people.
Alhamdulillah, for all the knowledge that I have gained, and will gain.
Alhamdulillah, for the good health that accompanied me through out my examination week.
Alhamdulillah, for the good health I have been given by my Creator.
Alhamdulillah, for the times I recovered from my illness.
Alhamdulillah, for all the good food that I had eaten.
Alhamdulillah, for all the food, though not delicious, but fullfilling my satiety and good enough to give me energy.
Alhamdulillah, for all the joy and happiness that has been brought in my life.
Alhamdulillah, for all the people who brought, and still bring joy and happiness to my life.
Alhamdulillah, for all the sad and upsetting moments that has taught me to be happier.
Alhamdulillah, for all the people that had made me sad and upset, whom indirectly had made me happier.
Alhamdulillah, for all the people who made, or even attempted to make me happier and save me from my sadness and sorrows.
Alhamdulillah, for all the hardship I had faced that has taught me the meaning of life.
Alhamdulillah, for all the tests that has taught me to be patient.
Alhamdulillah, for all the times Allah had answered my prayers.
Alhamdulillah, for all the times He made me learn patience while delaying in answering my prayers.
Alhamdulillah, for all the times though He did not answer my prayer, He instead gave me something better.
Alhamdulillah, for all the times He had with me, listened to me, hear my thoughts, hear my heart, hear my gratefulness and my sorrows.
Alhamdulillah, for all the things I have done right.
Alhamdulillah, for all the times He saved me from doing something wrong.
Alhamdulillah, for all the mistakes I have made, that has taught me to do things right.
Alhamdulillah, for all the good things I have heard.
Alhamdulillah, for being born in a supportive, loving and awesome family.
Alhamdulillah, for all the people I have met in life.
Alhamdulillah, for all the people that had made me a better person.
Alhamdulillah, for all the friends that have cared, loved and supported me even during my lowest.
Alhamdulillah, for all the kind people that accept me and my flaws as it is.
Alhamdulillah, for all the love and care He has given to me.
Alhamdulillah, for all the love and care others have given to me.
Alhamdulillah, for all the love and care I am able to give to others.
Alhamdulillah, for still being able to breathe at this very moment.
Alhamdulillah, for the good changes that occur in life.
Alhamdulillah, for the chances that has been given in life.
Alhamdulillah, for all the things that has happened that made me who I am today.
Alhamdulillah, for all the things that won't fit in this post.
Alhamdulillah, my blog is 6 years old now.
Alhamdulillah, someone is reading this(I'm pretty sure someone is).
Alhamdulillah.
All praises to Allah.
Thank you, Allah,
For every single thing that
You have written for me.

Don't forget to be thankful, even for the little things. For the little things always matter. And it is He whom had made everything happen, as we only plan. Why not make a list too, you know, to appreciate life better. *wink*
May we all be blessed by Him, insyaAllah!
Til then, have a happy Ramadhan, amigos.
:)






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)