A New Beginning
Monday, September 12, 2011 ( 7:19 pm )

So I'd like to wish all of you out there Selamat Hari Raya, Happy September, Selamat Hari Merdeka and Selamat Hari Malaysia that celebrate them. Haven't touched these keys in a looooonnnggg time. Busy as usual when approaching Eid. But now that Eid is done, well actually.. It's not yet done as Eid is celebrated throughout Syawal. But you get the picture, don't you? Let me know if you don't. *wink*

So that's that with Eid, and let's move on to the next best thing that's happening right now. To those whom may or may not already know, I am currently pursuing my studies at UiTM Puncak Alam, doing my degree in Occupational Therapy(OT). So are you "huhh??"-ing right now or are you "aahhh"-ing? To be honest, it is an absolute relief when people say "ahh that's good" when I tell them what I am studying instead of those that ask me back "what the bloody hell is that?". Haha OKAY fine no one said "bloody hell"(unless it was Ron Weasley) but yeahh you get me, don't you? Awesome. I'd really like to let you know what OT is all about, but maybe I'll make another post, just especially for it. Maybe, though. So yes, amigos! Here I am, finally at uni. Still have not completely explored the whole campus. People here are pretty nice. Some of them seem to be abit too nice. I'm not sure if they are the type that would understand my loco-ness. But never mind, it's still a fresh start, gotta do abit of warming up and then we'll see what happens. Oh and the internet connection seems pretty fast over here! And this is via the cable. I am not so sure about telco broadbands, but I hear the performance is prett-ty slow. Oh, and just so you know, I am absolutely against the 6% service charge for prepaid users. It's ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Anyhoo, back to campus life. The food is pretty good, but slightly pricey. Not alot of guys over here, and there's only one dood in my programme, out of 34.

So that's the new beginning, ladies and gentlemen. A new life, but still in The Real Life. Last but not least, never forget who you are and where you come from.
Til then, keep smilling :)

P/S: To all Gleeks, I am officially Gleek no. 11303. Yes, I have finally been listed. How awesome is that? Huzah!






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)