I just know.
Saturday, March 20, 2010 ( 3:33 pm )

I've went on stage before. And I had no idea what I was doing. Pretending that I could speak in public. What on earth was I thinking?? I had the nerves. But the second "e" in nerves changed to "ou" and became nervous. I BECAME nervous. I stopped halfway. But got an applause for my guts.

I'm growing up and I've been struggling with confidence. But here's the juice. I'm better on paper. I can write anything I feel. The words just flow out of my fingertips like a waterfall. Ongoing like a never ending fun ride.

Maybe, just MAYBE, I don't have it in me to say it right yet. But, I'll just take the advantage to once again do my thing here(thank you for being mine, justadmitme.blogspot.com ♥).

There's this girl I know.
I've known for quite sometime. She turned her back on me once. And so did I. We were immature and young and have made the ugliest, most hideous, most stupid and out-of-this-world-and-I-mean-for-real mistakes. Thankful for having that moment, we grew up to become wonderful people. Not to say that we are perfect(note: I do not believe in perfection), but we just can't defy growth. I was once weak. And I've turned to her. It's nice to have someone strong to talk to. She's a good friend of mine. And I know her still. She's so strong, she made me stronger!
Psst. I secretly know, that she is still strong. It's just abit hard for her to see that with all the tears in her eyes. It gives a blurry image. All girls must agree with that statement.
Well.
I hope she knows that.
I hope you know that, D.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)