Earth Hour 2010: DONE. :)
Saturday, March 27, 2010 ( 10:35 pm )

Mini update on Earth Hour :
8.25 p.m, Already sitting at the balcony, waiting to watch the city turn of its lights. I've got quite a view of Kuala Lumpur from the balcony. It looks really pretty at night, with the cars and the street lights. Ooh, I can even see KLCC from my place. And KL Tower. And Dato' Yusof Haslam's house too. Erm, yeah. Whatever.

8.30 p.m, lights off. It was nice to watch KLCC, KL Tower and the buildings surrounding it turn off theie lights. It happened in a blink of the eye and it suddenly blended in with the night sky, as though the buildings weren't even there, . Beautiful I must say. Very. But Yusof Haslam's place was all bright(as usual). My oh my. :0

8.54 p.m, a text from Mysara. "Happy earth hour people!:D". Thanks, babe.

9.30 p.m, lights back on. While looking at that blank sky, I suddenly saw buildings glowing bit by bit. I'll say this again: beautiful. Very.

Later on I continued watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! And what am I doing watching a show like that? I just like a bit of drama. :D

Til then, keep smiling! :)






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)