Try Sleeping With A Broken Chocolate
Friday, February 12, 2010 ( 3:34 pm )

There are things in life we'll break, that we'll find hard to fix. It's like, breaking the two pieces of kitkat stuck together. You can't put that back together again. Unless if you think smart, you let the chocolate melt abit, stick it together(it's as magical as glue!), side by side, make sure that it won't fall apart again, and put in the fridge to cool. You'll find that it will stick back together again.

This piece of chocolate that I think I've broken, it keeps melting. Oh I love this one. But, it just won't stick to the rest! Is the fridge broken? Oh no.

I guess I just have to eat this, eventhough it's melting. Save every part I can. Even if I have to do it on my own. Even if it tastes kinda funky, or too sweet. And too much chocolate does make me go a little bit loco. Yikes.

I'll take chances. And pretend I'll be alright. I am 17. But that doesn't mean I don't know a lot. I've already lost a lot. I can't lose this one.
I can't.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)