The 101th post
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 ( 9:37 am )

This boredom is killing me at home. The pain that all-women-experience-and-no-men-will-ever-know-what-it-feels-like is making it worse. Blarghh. At home, all these two little monkeys know is Grand Theft Auto, Tom & Jerry, and nuggets. This GTA mania is killing me too. I'm glad my sister isn't working today. That means I have a friend at home. Well, make that two. Including Little Peaches :)
My voice has totally recovered from singing my heart out with Sha.

You know what, I really hate updating when I'm bored. There's absolutely nothing interesting at all to share with you lot. I don't even have any nonsense to talk about. Oh mann. Well, hopefully something interesting will happen tonight(all those that now what will happen tonight, you know what I'm talking about. HE HE HE).

OK. I'M GETTING OUTTA ERE. I'LL SEE YOU SOON. IF I SURVIVE


toodles!






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)