Everybody needs everybody
Monday, September 14, 2009 ( 9:37 pm )

I used to feel so pathetic and pissed about the unfortunate events that has happened in the past. I kept on wondering, "why is this happening to me and not to anyone else?" and "why isn't there anyone who understands me?". But I kept on turning to Allah. I kept on asking what is the reason behind it all. But now I know. What has happened to me, is happening to the ones I love; to my dearest friends. Different situations though. But I seem to understand them in and out. Now I know why I had to go through all of that. Because someday(which is today) my friends will experience the same thing and they will need someone. And I am proud to say that I am there for them. It's nice to see how Allah plans it for you eh? I hope that He won't take away the patience and strength that I've built inside me for so long. Because not only I need it, but my friends need it too. I'm glad I'm the way I am today. I'm glad I'm more optimistic and less pessimistic. I'm glad that my unfortunate life events has become the most fortunate ones in my life.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason.
I do believe that what goes around comes around.
I do believe in love.
I do believe in Allah.

Til then.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)