I'm a survivor!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 ( 5:36 pm )

Destiny's Child's Survivor is playin on repeat inside my head. Actually, just the lines, "I'm a survivor.." cz I don't know the rest of the lyrics. Oh well. I still sailing the hardship of life. I'm still surviving. The house has turned upside down but I'm glad I managed to turn it the right way round again.I don't know how long I can hold it though, I ain't no Hercules. Pfft. I hope things don't become like another "setiawangsa"(kak yaya would know what I mean). Yikes. And if it's hard for me, it's even harder for Ibu. So in order for Ibu to survive as well, I have to pull myself together, slap myself a few times to keep me awake and sail that ship! If I survive, she survives. She survives, we all survive. Yeeeaaaahhh!

There's always one place where we all can turn to at times like these. If there's an ice berg ahead, turn the ship around. Turn to Allah. And actually, we should be turning to Him all the time. If your ship is sinking, hang on! Just remember to wear that life jacket. DON'T PANIC! You'd know what you've gotta do when the thought comes to mind.

I understand that a lot of people wouldn't want to take the risk to go back. Even the happiest times happened in the past, but what about those terrible times? Why on earth would we want to experience it again, right? I mean, what if we make the same mistakes all over again? What if we just can change things in time? Just so you know, I know a lot of people who are like this, even the ones I love are like this, even me. Except that I am a risk taker. And I believe that, no one can go back and start a new beginning. But anyone can start now and make a new ending.
Ever thought of it that way before?
Think about it.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)