Berangkat ke medan perang
Monday, August 31, 2009 ( 11:14 pm )

Did my study group. Doing as much exercises as possible. Studied as hard and as smart as I could. Remembering what some dude told me, "hope for the best, prepare for the worst", which is something inapplicable in life actually(I mean, no one is that perfect), but what the heck. Bought my all my exam gear. Hmm. Did I leave anything out?
Do you think I'm ready ya Allah?
I hope so.
Never mind.
I've done my part and now I'll leave it all up to you.

Dengan ini saya berangkat ke medan perang, with only pencils, pens, an eraser, a ruler and a scientific calculator. I'll be fighting this war with my fellow friends. Wishing the best for them and for me too. But no worries, if I find the going tough, that's good. It means I'm fighting back. Hoping that everything will be alright once again.

til we meet again.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)