listen up yaw
Sunday, March 22, 2009 ( 10:17 am )

HAH! Yes! I have finally found a way to own a polaroid camera. The Big One called last night and I asked him whether they sell polaroid cams in Korea. Then I asked him to check out the price so I can save up to own the one I've craved so longggg :] It's so darn difficult to find one in Malaysia. *sweat

I had add maths tuition with Mr.Tan yesterday. He shared with us a little info, so I thought, why not I share it with you lot as well?

So this is what he said:

In a few more thousand million trillion years to come, studies said that we will have heads like these:


eyes like this little fellow:


arms extending in length like Sonic here:


..and we become shorter:


Overall, we'd look somethin like this:



Fascinating eyy?






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)