I hate this part right here
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 ( 10:11 pm )

Let's look in the mirror. What do you see? Do you see yourself? Or a different you?
Let's take a look on the other side. Let's not judge people too quickly. Let's just reflect ourselves and see if we've done any wrong. We're all human aren't we? Facts are pretty darn obvious, WE'RE NOT PERFECT. Let's not pretend to be so innocent all the time. Let's not pretend to be such an angel when we just spitted out swear words. It's not a long post, but it is something. I hate judgment. I've felt it. And I don't like it one bit. I'd hate myself if I only just judged someone who I only have 2.7 percentage knowledge of.

I think that's enough of my nagging. Toodles.

p/s: my sister read the news for ikim.fm today! i'm so darn proud. yeehaah :)






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)