What merdeka really means.
Friday, August 15, 2008 ( 9:57 pm )

So I've ran out of books and magazines to read, and I'm definitely not gonna read any textbooks(hell no weyh). So I decided to start another hobby: Observing and studying hilarious abnormal human behaviours. :)

As I was waiting for the bus at BJ, my nervous system sent messages to my brain telling me to look left, and so I did. And so I saw this dude on a bus, picking his nose with joy. I decided to look away, and 5 secs later I looked back. He was still enjoying his tiny activity with the look on his face hoping no one saw, and later picked his ear. So the freedom of him doing unhygenic acitivities on a bus, proves the real meaning of MERDEKA. So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Kemerdekaan.

I shall end this post with a big LOL.
(hihi)






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)