definitions
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 ( 8:24 pm )

Suffer - defined as hurt; to feel pain or to be in pain.
Synonyms of suffer:
labor under, struggle with, be disadvantaged by, be burdened with, be swayed by etc.

I just noticed that there isn't time for recess like us school kids get in school, in the political world.
This is why I hate politics. Probably the government will come sue me for saying that.
But so bloody what?

I hate being in the middle. In between of two different worlds, but somehow those worlds are related to each other.

When I have children of my own, I hope they don't have to go through the stress I go through.
10 000 sighs.

*stress can cause weird stuff to grow on your face, so take good care of your emotions people.






     
© 2006-2011 The Real Life. All rights reserved. *Best viewed in Chrome (1280 x 800 pixels)